FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATIONS
Full coverage foundations are foundations that have strong formulae that completely layer the skin and give it an even finish, hide blemishes and imperfections, and give an absolutely gorgeous look especially apt for occasions and photo shoots. Therefore they are the product to swear by for professional make-up artists that give the fashion world a new face with time. Given the intensity of these foundations, it is equally hard to find a perfect one to not look like you poured an entire bottle on your face.
THE BEST ONES OUT THERE
1. L’Oreal True Match Foundation – Feels like your second skin and gives perfectly heavy coverage ideal to sport looks at events. It has an excellent array of colors to choose from.
2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation – A very popular product for its superb matte finish and oil control.
3. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation – A very affordable full coverage foundation which lets your skin breathe even through its heavy application.
4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous – Is an all-in-one foundation, primer and concealer with SPF 20 that dries into a dewy matte finish.
5. Wet n Wild Coverall – Another low priced product, its creamy consistency blends in with the skin smoothly and gives a matte finish.
6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact – Is a very buildable moisturizing cream foundation with SPF 55! Gives a very high coverage when built upon. It is not very long lasting though.
Full coverage foundations are ideal for making faces photogenic as they are heavy duty, high intensity, give perfect flawless looks and hide all imperfections like acne, pigmentations, scars, burns, under eye dark circles, redness and even enlarged pores. Drugstore foundations are not hard on the pocket and are yet of good quality that suit various skin types. Powder foundations are required to be built up for full coverage and suit oily to combination skins as they absorb the skin oils. Liquid foundations are for combination, normal and dry skin types as they are light and give a natural finish. Cream foundations are moisturizing and thus provide a radiance to dry and dull skin. Mousse foundations give oily and combination skin the best matte finish and are ideal for everyday use.